Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My American Eduation Hope for 2009

I think the websites our Ridgeway teachers have for their classrooms are amazing. I like knowing that my children at any time can go on and check to see what their homework is or what spelling words to write sentences for. Teaching kids early the means available to them to solve certain problems or issues only helps them later in life. I also like that they are also equipped with many links to other resources for parents to access from home to do with their child. I only wish they had something like that when I was in shcool. This post is part of the MAT@USC Hope for the holiday’s event. Did you have an experience or witness something in 2009 which gave you hope for the future of American education? If so, please see this post for more information on how to share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment